Kashmir for its marvellous and serene beauty has been rightly called a paradise on earth. It has remained a tourist destination for centuries now, attracting hordes of tourists for trekking, skiing, holidaying or just for meditation. Its majestic mountains, an abundance of snow, lakes and rivers, give it a range that only a few tourist places in the world can equal. It’s enchanting for all: loners, couples, families, friends or strangers.
Day 1 & Day 2
The summer capital of Kashmir is situated on the banks of River Jhelum. In its heart meander the famous Dal Lake and Nigeen Lake. The lakes are at the foot of Zabarwan range that holds famous Mughal Gardens. The overnight stay in houseboats and Shikaras makes it a unique experience for the traveller. The city holds Mughal-built-walls and fort, ancient temples and shrines, heritage houses and archaeological sites. Just a 16-km away is a Neolithic site of Burzahom that tells a comprehensive story of life between 3000 BCE to 1000 BCE. In art and craft, the city is famous for Kashmiri carpets and shawls, paper-mâché and a wide-ranged cuisine.
- Day 1: Arrive at airport. Our representative will take you to your hotel/houseboat. Refresh yourself and in the evening take a walk around Dal Lake & after some refreshments takes your dinner having local cuisines. Get the feel of local dishes and customs.
- Day 2: A Shikara ride around Dal Lake and Nigeen Lake. See the enchanting beauty of the lakes that are overviewed by the Zabarwan Range. Tour around the Mughal Gardens.
Pahalgam is the world-famous resort with its unique beauty of dense forests, famous Lidder River, parks and luxurious hotels. The place is the main shooting centre for Bollywood movies. It’s ideal for romantic holidays making the trip memorable for life. The place has few other attractions for tourists like Betaab Valley, Aru, Chandanwari, Baisaran etc.
- After breakfast, our representative will drive you to the famous tourist location Pahalgam. Visit the Pahalgam Valley and get mesmerized in the beauty of Betaab Valley, Aru & Lidder River.
Known as the ‘Meadow of Gold’, Sonamarg is an ideal place for camping, climbing and rafting. The Sind River that flows in Sonamarg is abounding with trout and mahseer. The place is filled with dense forests that inhabit alpine flowers, silver birches, firs, pines and streams. It hosts Thajwas wildlife sanctuary which is habitant to the brown bear, common leopard, Himalayan marmot, Himalayan ibex, Himalayan fox and many other bird species. Sonamarg also hosts over a dozen challenging mountaineering peaks with extreme backcountry skiing.
- On your fourth day, you will be toured around Sonamarg. Take a stroll around Thajwas wildlife sanctuary that holds snow-capped mountains and glaciers. The stroll around the path that meanders around the lush green meadows will give you a lifetime memory to cherish.
Spreading the sweet fragrance and aroma, the meadow of flowers Gulmarg is quite close to Srinagar. This hill station is popular for its grassy slopes of flowers, the highest golf course and highest ski resort in the world. Gulmarg Gondola can take you to the Mount Apharwat which is at an altitude of 3979meters. A short hike can lead to the majestic alpine lake which is locally known as Alpather and internationally known as Frozen Lake. Gulmarg also offers the best luxurious stay.
- Enjoy the Gulmarg Gondola and see the aerial of view of the valley that is best known for its flowers and snow. Get yourself cozy in the upper reaches of Gulmarg. Take a horse-ride around the meadows of Gulmarg.
- Drive back to Srinagar and depart to the Airport.
- Transportation for all days, including pick and drop services to the airport.
- Breakfast & Dinner
- Passes, Permits and Park tickets
- Tour Guide
- Hotel/houseboat stays
- Daily personal expenses
- Camera fee
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol and other beverages.
- Anything not included in the inclusions