Kashmir tour packages from Kolkata is a tour through heaven and full of joy. The tour transports you from the burning heat of Kolkata to the pleasant weather of Kashmir. It shifts you from the crowdy streets of Kolkata to the scenic and quiet landscape of Kashmir.
Get yourself immersed in the activities like shikara riding, gondola riding, pony riding, rafting, trekking, and sightseeing of scenic places. And savor the delicious cuisine of Kashmir. Cliffhangers India provides the best tour packages for Kolkata. We keep in view the type of tourists coming from Kolkata. From budget to the premium and luxury tours, from honeymoon to family tours here in Kashmir, we get you covered.
We arrange all of your Kashmir holidays across the year. This includes during the long holidays of Durga Puja. Kashmir tour packages from Kolkata cover all the prominent tourist places in Kashmir like Pahalgam, Gulmarg, Sonamarg, Srinagar, etc. In case you are more interested in the offbeat and less traveled places of Kashmir, Cliffhangers India arranges and makes your offbeat Kashmir tour package a success here.
Kashmir Tour Package from Kolkata Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Srinagar
Fly from Kolkata airport to Srinagar airport. There is a flight via Delhi that lands at Srinagar. Cliffhangers India representative will welcome you at Srinagar Airport. The cab will take you to the hotel. Enjoy the welcome drink at the hotel.
Day 2: Srinagar Sightseeing
- This is your first day of touring in Kashmir. On this day you will have the sightseeing of eternally beautiful Srinagar city. Visit the famous Mughal Gardens and botanical garden. You will be taken to a fine restaurant in Srinagar for your lunch. Post lunch, take a shikar ride and tour around dal lake. Sit back and enjoy this lifetime memorable ride in the waters of the lake.
- In the evening, visit the famous Pari Mahal garden for the sunset view. This is a terraced garden that overlooks the entire dal lake. This is the best point from which you get a panoramic view of Srinagar city. Also enjoy watching the sunset from one of its terraces.
- Night stay in Srinagar
Day 3: Pahalgam visit
- On this day, visit Pahalgam. After you arrive at the hotel, you will take lunch in one of the best restaurants here. Post lunch, visit the bustling market of Pahalgam. Visit Betaab Valley and Aru valley. In Pahalgam enjoy rafting if you are an adventure lover.
- Night Stay in Pahalgam
Day 4: Visit Gulmarg
- On this day you will visit Gulmarg from Pahalgam. This is a long drive and takes around 4 hours to reach. You will reach Gulmarg by noon. After lunch, take a tour around Gulmarg. And visit its gorgeous church and temple where many Bollywood movies are shot.
- Take a Gandola ride, the most famous cable car ride in Kashmir.
- Night Stay in Gulmarg
Day 5: Visit Srinagar
- On this day drive to Srinagar. Post lunch, go for a Srinagar Heritage Walk. Visit the city’s craft and architecture. And enjoy the lovely cuisines of Wazwan and wander around the historical streets of the city.
- Night stay at Srinagar
Day 6: Visit Sonamarg
- On this day visit, the exotic Golden Meadow of Kashmir is called Sonamarg. Sonamarg is famous for its landscape and wildlife sanctuary and glaciers. Enjoy a pony ride till Thajwas Glacier. See the breathtaking Thajwas Mountain range amid the streams gushing through its meadows.
- Drive back to Srinagar
Day 7: Departure
You will be driven to the airport with a lot of memories to cherish.
You can choose from a variety of our tour products with different durations.
How to reach Kashmir from Kolkata?
One of the reasons why Kashmir sees a huge rush of tourists from Kolkata is the easy accessibility to Kashmir. You can take a flight from Kolkata and in a few hours, you will be here in Srinagar without any hassle. You can either come by train or by road as well.
Here are the ways you can reach Srinagar for your Kashmir tourism packages from Kolkata.
1. Via Air
There is a flight taking off every day from Kolkata to Srinagar via Delhi. The flight time is only a couple of hours and it lands you comfortably in Srinagar. You can get the flight in the morning and evening as well.
2. Via Train
The nearest train station to Kashmir is the Jammu railway station. Here is the list of the trains leaving Kolkata to Jammu.
- HUMSAFAR EXP.
- HIMGIRI EXP.
- JAMMU TAWI EXP.
From Jammu Cliffhangers India will arrange a direct cab to Srinagar.
3. Via Road
You can take a direct deluxe bus from Kolkata to Kashmir or a cab from Kolkata to Kashmir. The road distance from Kolkata to Srinagar is around 2500km.
What is the best time to book Kashmir tour packages from Kolkata?
Kashmir is an all-season destination. You can visit this heaven in all the seasons. Unlike most of the states in India, Kashmir has four beautiful seasons. And they are summer, autumn, winter, and spring. You can visit Kashmir each season. And enjoy the breathtaking variety in the landscape of Kashmir. In autumn you will see the colorful fall. The colorful leaves are all around you in autumn. In spring there is a flower bloom. Enjoy the tulip festival and almond bloom of Kashmir. Entire Kashmir is sprouting with flowers of different colors and sizes. In winters enjoy the snow and activities like skiing, snowboarding, and gondola ride. In summers the lush scenic landscape of Kashmir will leave you mesmerized and delighted.
Some of the famous lakes to visit while you are on your Kashmir Tour Packages from Kolkata.
Kasmir is a place where you will see a lot of lakes. All of them are freshwater lakes. You will see the exotic lakes surrounding the local population living in the floating boathouses. The lakes are fresh and situated amid the surrounding snow-peaked mountains. Here is the list of some of the best lakes you must visit while you are on Kashmir tourism packages from Kolkata.
This is the most famous and beautiful lake in Kashmir. This is situated in the heart of Srinagar city. The lake is famous and most visited for its houseboat stays and shikara ride. The lake has a chain of houseboats that give a lifetime experience of staying in a boathouse. Take a shikara ride and tour around dal lake. The background of the dal lake is the fantastic Zabarwan mountain range. In the vicinity of dal lake, you will see the eternal beautiful Mughal Gardens and Tulip Garden.
This is the largest freshwater lake in India. This spreads to a vast area that is quite wide. This is the lake where the Jhelum river enters and merges with the Wular Lake. This lake falls in the two districts of Kashmir i.e Bandipora and Ganderbal.
This is the twin sister of Dal lake. If you wish to see the lake in Srinagar which is quieter and less crowded then you should choose Nigeen lake. This lake is charmingly situated just beside the famous Dal lake. The lakes have houseboat stays as well and you can take a shikara ride as well. Further, you can take a shikara ride from Nigeen lake to Dal lake.
This is the deepest lake in Kashmir. Situated at an elevation of 1583m, this lake is directly accessible from Srinagar. And is around 30km from the main Srinagar. This lake is full of lotus flowers and varied plants and bird species. You will see an ancient temple also here with a spring attached to the temple. The lake has a panoramic view from the vantage point as you enter the lake.