Srinagar lures tourists from across the world with its charm and beauty. This traditional touristy city has the eternal beautiful dal lake in the middle, surrounded by the royal Mughal gardens and mountain ranges. This dream city is the cultural hub of Kashmir and offers the best of architecture, authentic Kashmiri cuisines, and a cultural escapade for tourists. Explore the best of city on our Srinagar Tour Packages with a variety of sightseeing and stay options.
We provide varied experiences of the city. From most touristy activities and places along with the offbeat things to do in Srinagar. We offer a mixture of activities say from the famous Shikara ride to the heritage walk, from the Mughal Garden visit to the Dachigam National Park Safari. We show you the best of Srinagar.
You will explore the most important and top attractions all over the city within your selected Leisures. These itineraries help you to make the most of your time and money. From lakes and valleys to holy places to historical monuments, our Srinagar packages will allow you to visit all the famous tourist places.
With Cliffhangers, you can also take part in exciting activities available at different places, including shopping, trekking, shikara rides, and many more.
Book Srinagar Tours
|Srinagar Spring Special
|Srinagar + Pahalgam + Gulmarg
|Srinagar + Gulmarg + Pahalgam + Sonamarg
Places to Visit in Srinagar
1. Dal Lake
The most visited location and best place to visit in Srinagar is Dal Lake, which is considered to be one of the best of Kashmiri tourism. This must-see location, which is surrounded by the magnificent Pir Panjal mountains and Mughal Gardens, is perfect for honeymooners, families, and even lone travelers looking for solitude.
One of Kashmir’s greatest spots for filming is Dal Lake, which boasts breathtaking views of the surrounding snow-capped mountains, tall rolling hills, silent shikara rides, and a perfectly poised houseboat that stands motionless.
One of Dal Lake’s main attractions is the canopied Shikaras sailing on the lake. The greatest lodging choice in Srinagar for tourists is undoubtedly the houseboats on the lake, which are also a major draw.
- Activities: Houseboat, Shikara Ride
- Location: Srinagar.
- Timings: 24/7
2. Shalimar Garden
One of the most exciting places to visit in Srinagar is the magnificently designed Shalimar Bagh, which forms the largest garden among the three magnificent Mughal Gardens. Historical proofs state that Jahangir constructed this beautiful garden in 1619 for his lovely wife, Noor Jahan.
The garden showcases the best architectural style of Mughal gardens. No matter what kind of traveler you are you will be attracted by this garden for its serene flower collection.
Shalimar Bagh showcases a magnificent fusion of man-made constructions and natural wonders. Green grass has been skillfully laid throughout the garden’s entire area. Tall walnut and almond trees may be seen in the garden, along with countless species of vibrant flowers.
- Location: Chinar chowk, Shalimar
- Timings: 9.30 AM to 6.30 PM
3. Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden
Located at the foothills of the Zabhawan mountain range in Srinagar, the Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden is Asia’s largest tulip garden. Previously it was known as Model Flower Center and it gives a chance to experience beautiful views of Dal Lake. In the Tulip Garden, there are 48 different tulip varieties, as well as flowers such as roses, daffodils, hyacinths, and irises. The Tulip Festival is one of the events that attract tourists from all over the world.
Indira Gandhi Memorial Tulip Garden is in the shape of a hillside and spread over seven terraces. The Government of Jammu and Kashmir conducts Tulip Festival from March to May every year.
- Activities: explore the flowers and spend an evening
- Location: Cheshma Shahi Road, Rainawari, Srinagar
- Timings: 7 AM to 7.30 PM
4. Nishat Garden
The Nishat Garden, also known as Nishat Bagh, is one of the best places to visit in Srinagar. It is sometimes referred to as the “Garden of Bliss” and is the second-largest Mughal Garden in the Kashmir Valley, behind Shalimar Bagh. Persian architecture had a significant effect on the layout and style of the Nishant Bagh, as it did on all of the Mughal Gardens.
With the majestic Zabarwan Mountains as a backdrop, the lovely garden is located on the eastern shore of the charming Dal Lake. With its breathtaking vistas and unforgettable experience, this dreamlike garden is a haven for nature enthusiasts, families on vacation, and infatuated couples.
- Location: Next to Dal Lake
- Timings: 9 AM to 10 PM
5. Nigeen Lake
Nigeen Lake, located in Srinagar, is mistaken to be a part of the serene Dal Lake, however, a little causeway divides the two. The abundance of tall trees around the deep blue body of water, which is also known as “The Jewel in the Ring,” served as the inspiration for the lake’s name.
Known for providing a refreshing escape from the hectic and mundane existence, this well-liked lake is among the most entertaining tourist destinations in Srinagar. This alluring location, which appeals to thrill-seekers of all ages, is ideal for a variety of water sports like sailing, water skiing, and swimming. The Nigeen Club is situated on the shore of the lake, the club contains a tea pavilion and a bar for tourists.
- Activities: Houseboat, shikara ride
- Location: Srinagar, Jammu and Kashmir.
- Timings: 7 AM to 8 PM
6. Shankaracharya Hill
The Shankaracharya Temple is a long-standing and highly respected Hindu pilgrimage destination in the Kashmir Valley, situated atop the Shankaracharya Hill in Srinagar.
To reach the temple’s peak, visitors must ascend a flight of stone stairs. Once there, they are rewarded with breathtaking sweeping views of the gorgeous Dal Lake and the neighboring Himalayan mountains. The setting is perfect for meditation and reflection because of its calm atmosphere and stunning surroundings.
Beyond its religious significance, visitors from all walks of life are drawn to the Shankaracharya Temple by the opportunity to experience the allure of Srinagar’s natural surroundings and rich cultural legacy, as well as by the temple’s ethereal spiritual atmosphere.
- Location: Boulevard, Srinagar
- Timings: 9 AM to 6 PM
7. Hari Parbat
Prominent for its abundant religious and historical importance, Hari Parbat is a stunning peak that provides a stunning view of Srinagar. Among the most popular religious destinations in Srinagar, this hilly location is home to numerous exquisite shrines honoring various gods.
The Sharika Devi Temple, which honors Goddess Jagdamba, is protected by Hari Parbat. The mountain is home to a mosque and gurdwara in addition to this Hindu temple, demonstrating the secularism of this area.
The magnificent Hari Parbat fort, built during the Durrani Empire in the nineteenth century, is one of the main draws of Hari Parbat. Currently, this location is a well-liked travel attraction that draws year-round visitors who are primarily historical buffs, peace seekers, and spiritual seekers.
- Location: Nohata, Hari Parbat, Srinagar
- Timings: 09:30 AM to 05:30 PM
8. Jamia masjid
One of Srinagar’s oldest tourist destinations is Jamia Masjid, which is located in the middle of the city. Under the direction of Mir Mohammad Hamadani, the son of Said-ul-Auliya Mir Sayyid Ali Hamadani, Sultan Sikandar Shah Kashmiri Shahmiri built this magnificent mosque back in 1394. Sultan Sikandar’s son Zain-ul-Abidin made it bigger and larger in the next generation.
In addition to having some characteristics in common with traditional Buddhist pagodas, the mosque’s architecture is reminiscent of the Indo-Saracenic architectural style. Apart from its immense historical significance, Jamia Masjid is also well-known for being the biggest mosque in Kashmir. It can contain approximately 33,333 people together.
- Location: Nowhatta, Srinagar.
- Timings: 3 PM to 7 PM
9. Pari Mahal
One of Srinagar’s most historically significant sites is Pari Mahal, which is perched above the captivating Chashme Shahi Gardens. The location boasts exceptional scenic beauty and is well-known for its magnificent six terraced gardens constructed atop the Zabarwan Mountains.
The gardens are full of vibrant flora and numerous exotic trees kinds, and they are kept in immaculate condition.
The stunning Pari Mahal, constructed by Dara Shikoh, the oldest son of Shah Jahan, showcases the cultural Islamic architectural style. It is widely believed that this palace was originally a Buddhist monastery. Later on, Dara Shikoh used the structure as an astrological school.
- Location: Srinagar
- Timings: 9.30 AM to 7.30 PM, closed on Friday.
10. Chashma Shahi
A part of Srinagar’s renowned Mughal Gardens, Chashme Shahi is a popular natural spring with a captivating global appeal. Built-in 1632 by Ali Mardan, the administrator of the monarch, this magnificent garden was commissioned by Shah Jahan as a memorial to his son, Dara Sikoh.
Popular people’s opinion has it that Kashmir’s female saint, Rupa Bhawani, was the one who discovered this location initially. Thus, the site’s name is derived from the Sahib clan of Kashmiri Pandits, to which the saint belonged.
Chashme Shahi showcases Persian-style buildings with a beautifully kept triple-terraced garden. A two-story hut has been placed on the upper terrace gardens, and this building is regarded as the origin of the natural spring.
- Location: Chashma Shahi, Rainawari, Srinagar.
- Timings: Monday to Saturday – 8 AM to 7.15 PM,
- 2 AM to 9 PM on Sunday.
Things to Do in Srinagar
Kashmir is a very beautiful location with fascinating vistas and, most importantly, kind people, despite being a highly politicized country. Situated near the beaches of Dal Lake, Srinagar boasts a breathtaking mountainous backdrop.
This is our selection of the things to do in Srinagar, a North Indian city that is well worth visiting.
1. Shikara Ride on Dal Lake
The Dal Lake Shikara ride is an obvious choice. Flourishing boats adorned with vibrant carpets and rugs greet guests arriving in Kashmir. We recommend taking a ride in the evening, when the sky is still blue, allowing you to see reflections of the nearby mountains and hills in the water, and to stay out until the sun sets. This was one of the people’s favorite things to do in Srinagar who went there.
Around eight in the morning, several people selling flowers from the floating market drift to Dal Lake. Grab some for your lodging, or simply enjoy a colorful shikara boat ride while observing various merchants and boatmen going about their daily business.
2. Stay in Houseboat
The most popular attraction in the city is without a doubt Dal Lake, which occupies 18 square kilometers and has greatly influenced its culture. The Maharaja of Kashmir forbade the British from acquiring land or erecting homes across the valley. People have continued to construct and save the culture of these houseboats ever after freedom.
A significant domestic income of the city’s economy is also gained from the lake, as many people here depend on fishing, floating gardens, and dealing with shikara (boat) trips for visitors.
Staying aboard a houseboat on Dal Lake for at least a night is the ultimate Srinagar tourist experience. Although there are many options, ranging from affordable to luxurious, it’s unquestionably a must-do.
3. Taste Local Cuisine
The richness, distinctiveness, and significance of Srinagar’s cuisine have led to the development of a local food culture. You simply cannot leave Srinagar without trying the world-famous Kashmiri kebabs. This is also where you can get real green tea and Kawah. While here, enjoy the well-known regional breads that are served together with a cup of “pink tea.”
Tsot, a regional bread flavored with poppy and sesame seeds, is frequently featured on breakfast menus. Relatively well-known as the ideal spot to sample traditional Wazwan and Kashmiri cuisine, Mughal Darbar is a long-standing eatery on the Jhelum River to the east of Lal Chowk.
There is no doubt that Srinagar is a place that many people want to visit. Of course, it makes sense why it is a popular tourist destination. Apart from the popular bazaar, this place also has historical places and rich culture and history. If you want to know more things you can buy in Srinagar, we recommend you to look at wood-carved handicrafts and products made of walnut wood.
You can take a look at the handicrafts displaying beautiful Kashmiri embroidery that adds charm to the entire outfit when worn. Some beautiful papier mache pieces will blow your mind.
5. Enjoy Boat Ride
Kashmir’s lakes are perfect for floating around and taking in the beauty of the surroundings, with expansive lengths of quiet water ahead or massive greenery towering on either side. A boat ride in the lakes in Kashmir is truly a memorable experience, that you can cherish for a lifetime. Shikaras are long wooden boats that are built and used for tourism, transportation along fishing. You can see them drifting along Dal Lake and other Kashmir lakes.
Many tourists have had the wonderful sensation of floating across the serene waters of lakes like the Dal and passing by some of the most famous locations in the area, like the Nishat and Shalimar Gardens as well as the Hazratbal Mosque. This rowing boat is constructed similarly to a gondola which must be in your list of things to do in Srinagar.
For most travelers, a trip to Kashmir Valley is a wish come true because of its gorgeous flowers that cover the mountainside, snow-capped peaks, rolling hillsides, and cozy nooks. When you take part in paragliding in Srinagar, you’ll be able to witness the bird’s-eye perspective of the city and the amazing surroundings of it. To accommodate those who enjoy adventure sports, many adventure clubs have been established in Kashmir. These camps offer equipment and beginner-friendly instruction. Ashtanmarg, which is only 15 kilometers from Srinagar, offers visitors a glimpse of lovely hamlets and hills. If visitors truly want to enjoy this sport, May and June, September and October are the best times to visit.
Best Time to Visit Srinagar
Due to its year-round beautiful weather, Srinagar is a popular destination for visitors. However, many people won’t be able to survive the bitter cold that December and January can bring. The fall weather, which starts in September and ends in November, is the best time to visit Srinagar. Here is an overview of the seasons and the ideal time of year to plan Srinagar tours.
Srinagar in Summer
In Srinagar, summer lasts from May to September. If you do find yourself in Srinagar in the summer, make sure not to miss Baisakhi, which is observed in April each year. Additionally, Srinagar experiences a limited period in April during which a beautiful spring blooms in every garden. Indeed, the Tulip Garden—rumoured to be the biggest in Asia—is a breathtaking sight during this season, and you shouldn’t miss it if you’re in the city. The temperature in summer in Srinagar ranges from 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
Srinagar in Winter
The winter season in Srinagar runs from December to March. The typical range of temperatures is between 0 and 15 degrees Celsius, which is fairly cold at this time of year. People generally show interest in exploring the city with the morning winter sunlight. Views of Dal Lake will make you feel in awe. It’s best to pack warm, bulky wool clothing, wear layers of clothing, and wear thermal gear of course. Temples like the Shankaracharya Temple are exquisitely decked in the winter, giving them a breathtaking and majestic appearance. The temperature in winter in Srinagar ranges from -8 to 10 degrees Celsius.
Srinagar In Autumn
October and November are the Autumn months in Srinagar. Although there isn’t much rain in Srinagar, the fall is a very dry season. This is the ideal time to take a shikhara ride on Dal Lake or to stroll through the city and take in all of its attractions. Nevertheless, the temperature is not as low as it would be in the winter and is still pretty wonderfully cold and tolerable. The temperature in autumn in Srinagar ranges from 10 to 20 degrees Celsius.
Why to Choose our Srinagar Tour Packages?
- Expert Guidance: We will provide you with devoted and knowledgeable advisors who are well-versed in the various locations surrounding Srinagar. They make sure you get the greatest itinerary along with the best information. Location specialists are always a good source of information.
- Itinerary Planning: After conducting extensive research on the environment and weather, we designed various itineraries for various types of travelers, taking into account a variety of attractions. We categorize our itineraries into three sections: adventure, family, and honeymoon.
- Value for Money: Our Srinagar tour packages are made to fit your budget while providing a worthwhile experience. Take full use of your budget with our Srinagar trip package. All of the adventures are available to you at a reasonable cost. We even offer the cheapest Srinagar packages for your convenience.
- Timesaving and Convenience: Throughout your trip, you can avoid difficulties and save time. concentrating on having fun on your trip to Srinagar. Most of the locations with the best period classification are included in our tours.
- Offbeat Experiences: Our Srinagar packages go beyond the well-known locations to discover the undiscovered treasures of Srinagar. Our Srinagar packages offer an opportunity to discover distinctive local cultural customs.
- Safety and Security: Throughout the journey, our staff guarantees your utmost protection. Our top goal is to keep you secure. Our Srinagar packages include trip planning that takes the necessary precautions to ensure a trouble-free journey. We work closely with you to provide a safe and enjoyable journey.
- Exclusive Access: Take advantage of special access to certain locations, offering you a more enjoyable and customized experience with customized Srinagar packages.
- Customization Options: Even your itinerary for Srinagar can incorporate your ideas. for us to give you what you agree to. Whether you’re looking for adventure, leisure, or a spiritual journey, we customize our packages to meet your needs.
Allow us to lead you through the Srinagar snow, guaranteeing a seamless travel experience, breathtaking scenery, and a safe and comfortable excursion.
Srinagar Tour Package for Couple
Can there be a more romantic city than Srinagar? Probably not. This city is full of a romantic vibe and has remained the honeymoon destination for scores of couples for decades now. With the imposing and amazing Dal Lake and royal Mughal gardens, the trip to Srinagar is worth remembering. The Shikara ride that couples take during the sunset is a unique experience that you can do only in Kashmir.
The city is also safe for couples and provides them the best of cozy space. Be it in the middle of dal lake, to the vantage site of Pari Mahal, or the long walk on the boulevard road along dal lake, the Honeymoon in Srinagar gives quite an amazing experience to the tourists.
How to Reach Srinagar
As Srinagar is the capital of the state. It is easily accessible by all means of transport.
- By Air: The Sheukul-ul-Alam International Airport, which is commonly known as Srinagar Airport, is the main source of Airways. You can board a flight from major Indian cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, etc, After your arrival, you can take a taxi from the airport to your desired location in your Srinagar trip plan. No matter where you are in the country Srinagar airport is accessible from everywhere. Book flights accordingly for your Srinagar trip package.
- By Road: Srinagar is easily accessible by road many national highways pass through the city. These highways connect major cities all over India. Travelers interested in bike rides can opt for road services. There are bus services available from surrounding major towns. The Jawahar tunnel is the best way for a thrilling experience. Shared taxis and rental cabs are available for your convenience in our cheap Srinagar tour packages. Renting bikes is also a good option to travel to Srinagar.
- By Train: The nearest station to Srinagar is Udhampur railway station, which is located around 229 kilometers away. From the station, you can hire a taxi or take a bus to move forward on your Srinagar trip. The train journey is best to enjoy scenic views of the mountains and valleys. Making the experience memorable for a lifetime.
What are the Best Attractions to Visit in Srinagar?
- Dal lake: Dal Lake, with its beautiful shikara rides and floating gardens, is the major attraction in Srinagar. Travelers can enjoy a relaxing evening with a boat ride and explore the vibrant streets with their friends and family along the lake. You can also go shopping around the streets.
- Shalimar Bhag: Built by the Great emperor Jahangir, this Mughal Garden showcases lawns on terraces, fountains, and corridors offering serene beauty. This is one of the best places for a peaceful vacation when you are in Srinagar. You can walk around the garden and explore vibrant flowers all over.
- Nishat Bagh: Which is known as the Garden of Joy, Nishat Bagh gives you stunning views of Dal Lake and the Zabarwan Range. The garden is full of terraced flowers and is a retreat for evening walks. Which is ideal for family vacations, especially for a honeymoon vacation.
- Jama Masjid: It is a symbol of Indo-saracenic architecture, Jamia Masjid is one of the largest masjids in India. It was constructed in the 14th century; it’s courtyard and wooden architecture provide you with a peaceful ambiance making it a significant religious and cultural sight in your Srinagar trip.
What are the Best Things to Do in Srinagar?
- Houseboat stay: When you are on a Srinagar trip, it will be incomplete without a houseboat stay. The traditional method of accommodation on Dal Lake. These decorated homes are the major attraction near Dal Lake. They offer a blend of cultural and comfortable stay. If you are a naturally enthusiastic person this will surely provide you with the best memories
- Shikara Ride: Take a ride on the shikaras of Dal Lake to explore the hidden beauty of the lake. You can witness the daily life of locals and their culture when you are a part of a shikara ride. through your ride, you can see markets and floating gardens with serene flowers.
- Shankaracharya Hill: Located at the top of a hill, Shankaracharya temple offers mesmerizing views of the city and its surroundings. The trek to the temple is filled with spiritual experiences all over. After the summit, you will be in a serene atmosphere suitable for meditation and refreshment. It is the best location if you want a peaceful evening with your family.
- Shopping: Srinagar is always famous for its shopping experience. Not only for shikara rides its beautiful Dal Lake surroundings are famous for floating markets. Lal Chowk is also a famous market for Kashmiri handicrafts and local artifacts. The locals in the market reflect the rich cultural heritage.
- Visit Pari Mahal: Pari Mahal also known as fairies’ abode, is a historic garden on a terrace with truly historical significance. It offers you the best views of the city, making it the best place for photography and relaxation. If you are looking for a photography-filled destination, then Pari Mahal is the destination for you.
How Much Srinagar Trip Cost?
The cost of the Srinagar trip plan varies based on the type of vacation and number of days you are planning. On average the budget goes up to 20-30k per person, covering expenses like travel, accommodation, meals, and activities. When you plan a Srinagar trip with our cheapest Srinagar tour packages you can enjoy more and the best in an affordable itinerary.
How to Plan the Srinagar Trip with your Family?
When you are planning a Srinagar trip with family consider comfortable and family-friendly locations. Explore attractions like Pari Mahal, Dal Lake, etc which are suitable for all ages. Include a mix of both cultural and fun activities for more family trip experience. It’s essential to plan a well-organized itinerary, in our family Srinagar tour we consider all ages before selecting an itinerary.
What is the Cheapest Way to Visit Srinagar?
To make the trip more affordable and budget-friendly, opt for budget-free accommodation, use local transportation explore the city with local people instead of guides. Travel during the less crowded season to save money on accommodation. Always prefer local restaurants for a pure native experience and money-saving tips. You can also book our cheap Srinagar tour packages for a more affordable Srinagar trip.
What is Srinagar Famous for?
Among the many things that make Srinagar famous are the majestic Mughal Gardens, which are truly remarkable. These Mughal-era royal gardens are a prime example of exquisite gardening and elaborate architecture merged with the surreal beauty of the natural world. Shopping in Srinagar is a terrific experience because the city is known for a few things. There are many interesting tiny trinkets to pick up when perusing the streets.
Is 2 Days Enough for Srinagar?
Two days won’t be sufficient if your goal is to see as much of Srinagar as possible; at least four days are needed to have a comprehensive tour of Srinagar without hurrying. You can look at different tour packages in Srinagar for a minimum of 4 days and design a day-by-day itinerary ranging from a 4-day trip to a 6-day trip.
Is it Safe to Travel to Srinagar?
Several sources state that Srinagar is regarded as a safe destination for travelers. There is no criminal history against the inhabitants, and they are kind and helpful to visitors. Major tourist destinations like Srinagar Dal Lake, Gulmarg, or Sonmarg are rarely the scene of stone-pelting, gunfights, or other violent incidents. Tourists typically visit Srinagar, Pahalgam, Sona Marg, Gulmarg, Doodhpathri, etc. as Kashmir is a complete resort town.
What to Do in Srinagar?
Indulge in a variety of enjoyable activities in Srinagar with your loved ones. Some of the best activities in Srinagar are horseback riding, trekking, paragliding, shikara rides, and market shopping. Srinagar is surrounded by amazing experiences, just as it is filled with them. The top activities in the vicinity of the city include hiking to Wular Lake, visiting Yusmarg, going to Gulmarg, and visiting Dachigam National Park to see wildlife.
Where is Srinagar Located?
Located on the banks of the Jhelum River in the middle of the Kashmir Valley, Srinagar serves as the summer capital of Jammu and Kashmir. The city is well-known for its Shikaras, or houseboats on Dal Lake, which resemble gondolas. The national route NH58 connects Rishikesh with Srinagar, the main town in the Garhwal Hills.
Where to Stay in Srinagar?
Don’t be perplexed; decide what matters to you and search for accommodations that suit your tastes. There are fantastic hotels in Srinagar, close to Dal Lake, that are designed to provide you with a lovely and hassle-free stay. You now know what kinds of possibilities you have for your vacation when you plan your trip to Srinagar. Please share your thoughts with us over your Srinagar vacation!
Our Srinagar trip packages are safe and secure, they not only promise for best experience, but they ensure money-saving travel plans. Each of our different Srinagar packages is priced according to the needs and affordable budget. We even offer exciting offers and deals on some of them.
The tour packages have the most exciting activities. From Shikara riding in Dal Lake to a sunset hike to the vantage point, from paragliding to cycling along the boulevard road of Dal Lake, we make your best tour possible.
Your trip through the capital of Jammu and Kashmir, Srinagar city will be value for money and filled with fun. From Srinagar honeymoon packages to adventure packages, we offer a wide range of crafted packages to the city from almost all parts of India.
- Sinthan Top
- Leh to Nubra
- Srinagar to Gurez
- Markha Valley Trek
- Tarsar Marsar Trek
- Kashmir in October
- Kashmir November
- Kashmir in January
- Kashmir in February
- Warwan Valley Trek
- Gurez Valley Tour
- Zanskar Valley Tour
- Kashmir Taxi Service
- Leh Ladakh in June
- Leh Ladakh in July
- Leh Ladakh in August
- Kashmir in September
- Kashmir in December
- Leh Ladakh in October
- Nubra to Pangong Tso
- Taxi Service in Srinagar
- Bike on Rent in Srinagar
- Srinagar Tour Packages
- Gulmarg Tour Packages
- Kashmir Tour Packages
- Leh Ladakh in September
- Kashmir Great Lakes Trek
- Best Time to Visit Kashmir
- Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Cost
- Leh Ladakh Tour Packages
- Kashmir Honeymoon Package
- Kashmir Luxury Tour Packages
- Leh Ladakh Bike Trip Pakages
- Best Time to Visit Leh Ladakh
- Best Places to Visit in Leh Ladakh
- Best Time to Visit Kashmir for Snowfall
- Best Time to Visit Leh Ladakh for Snowfall